Sunday, November 21, 2010

Badrizzle

Its been a while.

I don't really know where to start. So lets go with

Feelings. I used to get upset when I first started the whole charismatic church thing. People prayed they fall down shake cry and they are the ones close to god. I never felt anything. Everything seemed like I was the only sinner and that I needed to get more free to have great experiences with god.

Wrong, sense when are we entitled to have feelings? when did god say that my presence its like drugs. He just said there was peace. That and follow me. Get real church, its not about us. Its about jesus, the cross and saving sinners.

In fact, instead if getting jesus high and getting on our knees and serving maybe our churchs would grow with new believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment