Friday, November 26, 2010

Man, oh, man

you know, its one of my greatest dreams to get married one day and to be in love, but oddly enough I find more comfort alone than with people anymore. I read blue like jazz my don miller and he wrote in one chapter that he wanted to meet a girl that made him feel alone. At least I think it was miller...anyways I feel the exact same.

I've been with girls that talk and are great at making life unboring. I've also dated a girl that wanted med to talk to her. She wanted me to talk about my feeling and know what I was thinking about all the time. That was a turn off.

She didn't mean it but I dont have much to say. In fact, I don't have anything at all to say. I hate talking. Texting too. I wanna meet a girl who wants to make me bored and not busy. maybe then I wouldn't flake out so quick.

Life is confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment