Tuesday, November 30, 2010

oh.

Man.

I am recording a song tomorrow. Like singing and everything. I am terrified out of my mind.Why you ask? Well because I have never let anyone hear my songs. I usually throw them out because I think they're crap. And two because I suck at singing.

I think that my suckage its mainly because I have no confidence I my voice. And I don't song much so I haven't practiced my singing at all. Maybe this will start a fire and I will slowly get better. i hope so. friends, please encourage me to sing and practice.

Anyways, the song I wrote is about jesus calling us home and living in us. It's something that gives me peace so why not write about it? Quaid helped me alot with it. He's a great writer and not many people know it. I'm honored to co write with him.

I'm not quite sure how I want the overall song to sound like, either an a acoustic-y messy open type of warm old school approach or a post rock thing. I'm kinda leaning towards the first cause I know that if my singing if just bad, ill add some delay to an electric guitar and hide behind that. I wanna do what would sound best though. I'm pretty sure there will be a slide part though, but I think I'm gonna get chad to do it. He's the best there is. Period. Anyways. Ill post more tomorrow and tell how it goes. Ill put pics or something up on twitter tomorrow too. Night.

Jesus iz faithful

No comments:

Post a Comment