Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Exhaustion

In the place of suffering, there's a God worth worshipping.
Those are some of the truest words I've ever heard before. They calm me down when I'm aggravated or overwelmed. Those words are a promise to me. When crap happens, great worship is available. Times when we're wrong aren't fun, but that's when God can soothe and heal a broken spirit. Nothing better than that old familiar feeling of God whispering in your ear and telling you he's there and he's going to make it better.

Here lately my spirits been pretty broken. Working nights was a bad idea. I love the work, but I can't sleep anymore. I guess I lost my peace somewhere in august. Haven't found it yet either. I'm giving up this shift. I have to. I need to rest and I need to play guitar. I'm going to take a semester off so I can pray and see what I need to do with my life. I'm gonna play alot of guitar too. Hopefully me and ole chad will do a good bit of writing and show florence what real guitar music is. We'll show em jesus too. That's a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment