Sunday, October 17, 2010

in the fifties

Its possible to look at my facebook or twitter and one can looks at everything and never notice that I'm a believer. I don't know why, but its prolly cause my status updates are usually about dumb stuff.

Anyways I love jesus.

I got such a blessing tonight at church. I played guitar and my mom came to watch. Its was such a sweet spirited night. We we're playing one song and while we were changing songs the church started singing we exalt thee. Without us leading. For the first time in my life, I was in a service completely unhindered by man. God had his way and we didn't even have to start the song it just felt good.

It felt like home.

I love the word home. Home to me means somewhere you go to eat without charge. Its somewhere were there's fresh laundry. A place with a warm shower and an open hug. Its a place where I can be myself and without worry of disappointment or embarrassment.

That's what the lords presence felt like tonight. I wanted to eat in it.sleep in it.maybe take a shower in it? Lol you get my point.

What I'm saying is tonight was work all the pain of last night. I knew it would be. The lord is faithful. Believe in him for everything. Daddy will take care of you when you're home.

No comments:

Post a Comment