Sunday, October 3, 2010

Tuna

Yeah. Blog time.

I'm working as usual, but I've only got three more days then I'm off for seven days. Ive got some fun things planned.

Ive actually been doing some writing and I think I'm gonna but together a band. And yes. I'm gonna do the singing. I have no idea what this little project will sound like. Hopefully good lol. But for real. I've got a few folky-ish love songs and a few covers id like to do. Just some fun stuff I've been singing.

No "worship" songs really, but I'm sure they'll come. As for now I'm just gonna pay fun songs and try my hardest to write creative songs that are enjoyable and fun to sing. I've got my mind already on a few people I would like to join me, but nothing concrete. If you would like to play or help write songs, call or text me. My number is stupidly on facebook.

This is gonna be a big hard step for me. I'm very self conscious about my singing and even more about my lyric writing. So friends keep me encouraged and remind me that I'm trying this. This is where my heart is and I want my dreams and desires to come true.

Yep. I will do a beiber cover. You can count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment