Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tired

Still at the hospital at night. awesome. I'm still exhausted, stressed, and sick. I wonder why? Prolly cause there's no peace unless its with jesus. I'm not so sure he's in this decision. I'm pretty sure working nights for minimum wage isn't the more abundant life for ole jwig.

Anyways, I'm done being a baby. Lets talk about jesus. He's kept me alive the past few months. He's kept me warm and kept me fed. I'm so thankful for that. I don't feel so good. My head hurts I'm stressed and I have no peace, but he still sustains me.that moves me. When peter took his eyes off jesus and started to sink jesus saved him. But peter still got soaked. Someones we get mad when we get wet when we're in sin, but we should be thankful we still have life.

I'm wanting to do some mission stuff on my off semester. But I'm off. Ill try to write more thursday or friday if time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment