Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wellpah...

Studio went ok. I chickened out singing my own song. But forrest makes killer pads and we still might have a killer song if I can get the timing right

Anyways, tonight was my awakening I guess. I realized I wasted a year. A whole freaking year.lets recap...

Last december. I decided to try to date a really awesome girl which so happened to be my best friend at the time. Ruined that friendship.

January. I started getting restless with my life and wanted to make it exciting. I wanted new friends.

February. I found them. And my life changed forever.

March, I decided I was gonna start living for the lord again but I started feeling led to another church. Which I believe was god. Also I believe god sent me the one.

April -I'm doing well. I'm praying. And by praying I mean I'm mainly mainly spending time with her. Praying some.

May. School ends and I start to work. Things get sketchy with her. Well actually I just suck at life and dating and girls.

June. We break up. I didn't care. I work everyday.and meet alot of girls. Alot of great girls. Not hookups. Just friends but still not where my life should be.

July. Depression. I quit working out.i slept. Then worked.

August. Things got a bit better. Stoked about the new school year.

September. I decided to stay working full time at night while going to school full time.

October. shane moved in. life got fun and simpler..new friends new nicknames. The drink chick I had to carry home. Nothing bad happened but it was funny.

November.i quit nights cause of complete exhaustion. School suffers major. But I start working out and I make alot if great strength gains. I worked hard. Almost my rehab.

And here we are a year later. This time last year I was siting in the hospital when august was born.

I'm through with this. I have nothing else. I'm worn out emotionally. I think jesus knows what he's doing and I'm gonna enjoy my semester off and start doing the basics again. guitar. worship. And giving. Those are the things god has given me and I let them go. I'm getting them back.

This december. I'm getting clean and I'm building my good relationships back up that I ruined.

Its not that he isn't faithful, its that I haven't been consistent and trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment