Friday, December 24, 2010

christmas

i havent' really had a good one in a while. i mean i have always gotten great presents that i'm always thankful for, but for the past 4 years those weren't even enough to bring a smile to my face. every year something always happens between me and a girl. its always a girl with me. i'm sure if you're reading this you have learned that. somehow a girl always either breaks my heart or something like that.

this year was different. i haven't dated in a while so there was no girl? but does this christmas suck? of course. why? i am working nights still, on christmas. thanks shoals hospital. but in 5 hours its gonna rule. i broke bank and bought my family all really sweet gifts. and my friends too. i'm really excited to give them their presents. i really love giving. the only things good about this comercial holiday. giving. other than jesus duhh.

anways.

next christmas, i plan to

-kiss my girlfriend who doesn't screw me over or who i don't mess things up with under the mistletoe. hard to belive i've never done that with anyone.

-i'm gonna go to midnight mass. i've never been. i wanna see what thats all about.

-i'm gonna eat alot of dressing. i didn't get any this christmas

- i won't be at the hospital on blogspot

- i'm gonna bring my girlfriend to my family christmas. a place no girl in jordan's life has ever been

- i'm gonna chill with my family all day and take them to a movie

thats what i wanna do. i'm certain that even if these don't happen, that it'll still be a great christmas next year. the whole year looks foward to that one day and starting the day after i'm gonna start getting ready for the next. i've hated christmas for a while now but next year it'll be different.

but jesus love us and always gives. we should model all our lives around this. if we did. we wouldn't need politics, charity programs, medicare or medicaid, just some girftwrap and some bows. love you guys who read whats on my heart. i hope you know i love the lord and that i strive to be like him. be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment