Tuesday, September 14, 2010

7 days off

whats going on forum?

last week was a hard week for me. i'm not even gonna lie. i let my doubts and fears get the best of me for a good ten days or so. maybe its the long nights at work. i don't know. i think sometimes i try so hard at everything i do that when things don't go according to my "perfect" plan that i have in my head, i freak out. i don't know why i think i can control life. i can't. no one can. humans don't get to plan. we just react to life as it comes.

its kinda depressing. the hard things come and most of the time we are caught off guard. actually all the time we are caught off guard.who ever prepares for heartache? i know i don't. sometimes i hope to much and make things more tragic than they really are cause they don't compare to my dream world.

the thing about life is getting caught off guard. its bad alot, but sometimes getting your world turned upside down is great. sometimes when you get a check in the mail from no where when you weren't even needing money is awesome. or seeing a good friend from a long time ago at school. or seeing a shooting star. or finding love where you thought there wasn't any. i think that makes life worth the tears and the difficulty breathing in the bad times.

the best feeling ever is a burden being lifted, but we wouldn't know that feeling without the burden. i think that makes sense?

last week was dark cold and dreary, but because of that my steps are a little lighter. my grass is greener. my heart is beating again and i can breathe. all my eyes see this week is beauty and i owe it all to last week.

as for guitar and other things. my volume came in. its sweet. i actually made it into applied voice. pretty sweet. the girl i was talking to wouldn't have any of ole j wig but thats ok. i'm better and over it.

over all, life is good. read this with a smile and listen to your favorite song and laugh. think about love and how much you love to love. its the only thing worth living for.

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment