Thursday, September 23, 2010

Two in one week?

My computer at work its laying down on me right now so I can't do to much. So I think I might continue last nights (mornings?) Thought.

There's nothing better than the heart being warmed. I remember hugging a friend in church a few years ago and we both started weeping. I have no idea why. I wasn't praying for him or prophesying to him. He wasn't doing anything spiritual to me either. I did encounter jesus that day though my friend though. I hope he can day the same. I caught a glimpse of john the beloved disciple laying his head on jesus's chest. I wonder why he did that?

I don't think I have any speculations on it honestly. Maybe he was getting that same embrace I did that day. I'm starting to believe that's what he was doing. I wonder if his dreams ever came true? I bet they did. I mean he got closer to jesus's heart than everyone else.

That's what warms the heart, I think. Touching the heart of jesus. I don't think its that hard either. I think we can do that still.

I also love how they were eating the same time this was happening. There's that dinner with jesus again. Everytime there's a meal with jesus something intimate and heart warming happens. Count on it.its all through the bible. if someone needs something real in their life, they need to be shown how to dine with jesus.

How go you dine? I think that to its easy. I think it's filling your deepest hunger, in the deepest parts of you, with the presence of jesus. It's taking everything we want and long for and putting jesus there.

Simple. Teach someone to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment