Saturday, January 22, 2011

get two week noticed

i did the unthinkable thursday night. i turned in my took week notice. crazy right? i finally caved in and decided that my time here for now is done. i'm so sick of working everyday and night and killing myself for minimum wage. i love the work but the hours are killing me.

the other night i went to bed at like midnight but laid there til about 4. my mind was going  crazy. i couldn't sleep and all i could do was think about work, money, and what i'm going to do with my life. i'm to young to be stressing about money and things like that. my friend christina was helpful though. she would text me encouraging things. i have a lot of awesome friends in my life. i'm really a lucky guy. not often do you have 3 sets of 20 or more friends who would do anything for me if i needed it. i'm so thankful for my cliff haven crew, ark crew, and my college crew.

the night after i was trying to go to sleep and i couldn't of course, so i decided to read the bible. i came across psalm 4. in it david was talking about being down and out and sleepless. i think that david was going through what i was. that psalm gave me some fresh air that i needed. thats what scripture, i think is meant for. let me explain. scripture is God inspired and has no flaws. basic fact, but it is told from a man's point of view. man is flawed. evertime i read about jesus or people longing for jesus, its perfect and real at the same time. perfect the way it tells the story or facts, but real and human. we can relate to everything. like david, i perfectly relate to what he was going through and at the same time i get some advice, help, and instruction to take my mind, body, and actions to a higher place. i don't read the bible and get a bitter feeling cause i see rules and old stories, i see people who loved God but had some trouble getting there. but God was always faithful, blew some minds, and did most of the work as long as the people strived and laid down their lives. Good stuff.

anyways.i started taking voice again. i'm super excited. mondays at 230 i take over the world a little bit at a time.
God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment