Friday, January 28, 2011

#girlintheskinnys

i'm at the hospital at 1 in the morning. i bet you can't guess what i'm doing here... well i maybe you can guess, but its not so bad tonight. why? cause tonight and tomorrow night are my last two shifts as a shoals hospital employee. yeah buddy

its been a week since my last blog and rightfully so cause nothing has happened. absolutely nothing. i kinda like it. moday i did have my voice lesson though. and i got some cheap encouragement from my teacher. i sang some scales and i said i know i'm bad and she replied, "oh jordan, you have a beautiful voice." that meant so much to me. even if she was lying it still made me feel like i could make my dreams come true. but thats the thing, she was honest. i think my big singing flaw is the fact i haven't ever sang and i have no control yet. i need to keep at it. i'm stoaked.

want to hear some weird stuff? ok cool

i keep having two reaccuring dreams well three but one is lame so i'm not counting it. one dream i'm all decked out in black and combat boots and i'm on top of a building like in downtown new york or something. i have a awesome mustache and i'm heavily armed. like two silenced glocks in a shoulder holdster under my arm pits. i'm smoking. i have a huge sniper rifle and i'm waiting to take a shot. that dream continues and i catch random scenes, almost like a movie. like one is where i'm hiding behind a bar in a room where a business meeting is going on. i have the meeting micd and its being recorded and i also have the room loaded with a bomb. the only thing i know about this scene is that the people in the business meeting are politicians and one is a gang member running for some sort of office. i think my whole role in this dream movie is to take over the city cause i'm taking out leaders of the city, whether social or political.

the other dream is more spiritual i think. i'm just leading worship on stage somewhere. i've had dreams like this alot cause its all i want to do but this one is different. i have that same mustache and i look like a wreck or maybe just from the 90s lol anyways i'm leading chad is there too i'm assuming playing guitar but not sure. here's the weird part though, i'm playing a strat. yes a freaking strat. the one guitar for years that i hate. sounds like nothing to you but to me, thats fishy. the colors are like they used to be in the old dreams, blue lights blue everything and white guitar. i think God's plan for me is starting to really get specific. i like that. hopefully the strat part is a joke. anyways.

thats all thats really happend. i surveyed, i ate, i slept, i worked out. i've also had this one girl on my mind. i hate when i have a girl on my mind. i wish she'd get off my mind so i could think clearly. anyways i'm outski

No comments:

Post a Comment